Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wahine001

can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, Empty
PostSubject: can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,,   can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 05:35

I have a question..

Why I can't log in to the game? after I register when I try to log, its always log in details incorrect..
so I register again. but still I can't.. its always wrong detail. and I very much sure that I log the right user and password.
please help..

thanks!

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
noob

noob

PostSubject: re : help   can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 05:54

Changed ip ? to flyforsurvive.servegame.com ??
Back to top Go down
wahine001

PostSubject: Re: can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,,   can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 05:33

Critter wrote:
Changed ip ? to flyforsurvive.servegame.com ??

Wink

hmmm.. its my first time to try this private server, so after I download the patcher I register immediately.. after the patch, when I input the user and password,, it incorrect.. after trying to log several time but fail, I decided to register again, but still the same thing happen.. I already register 3 accounts but non of it could log in.. it all incorrect, why is that? I really want to play.. pls help me.. thanks..

confused
Back to top Go down
noob

noob

PostSubject: re : help   can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 06:25

Plox come to Chat <:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,,   can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can't log in.. incorrect detail pls help,,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resolved Issues-
Jump to: