Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blu's GM Application =3

Go down 

Is my Application Good?
Yes
Blu's GM Application =3 I_vote_lcap33%Blu's GM Application =3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Blu's GM Application =3 I_vote_lcap67%Blu's GM Application =3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
bluberryChoc

Blu's GM Application =3 Empty
PostSubject: Blu's GM Application =3   Blu's GM Application =3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 00:58

HEY.

Name: Jane Lawson
IGN: bluberryChoc
Nationality: Australian ; I Only understand Fillipino
Occupation: 2nd year in University ~ Graphic Design and Interior Design
Where am i?
I am living in Australia, Sydney!

Why be a GM?

I would like to be a fashion editor M + F sets, and i have made a video about one of the pservers I've played
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FLFpgC3vvg&feature=fvst Watch iF you want.

I Edit Flyff fashion =], i have posted it on one of the other private server's forums, i'll give you link so you can see what i have made/done.
http://flyfordemocracy.forum-motion.com/off-topic-f21/fashion-edit-bluberrychoc-t660.htm
Feel Free to look around =]

I really want to be a GM. I don't know if its the power that GM's have or is it the feeling when you bring laughs and smiles to Flyff players. It's just wonderful doing events that give players adrenaline rushes, or a will to get puzzled and win great prizes. It would really be cliché if i said "I could be the greatest GM ever" but i won't say that. I am a logical and genuine female. In this world i rely on equal rights. So if i said "I could be the best GM ever" it would really be insulting the other GMs.

I believe that i am undoubtedly responsible for my actions and to help out in this Flyff Private Server, also known as "FLY FOR SURVIVE".

Yes i have attempted to make a Flyff private server and i have succeeded to make on, it was hard to actually make it public, its still alive at the moment whenever i feel like playing my server, just to goof around with "/createnpc "Drakul the Diabolic" 2 1" command or at the same time doing "Clockworks". It's just so fun. Very Happy

If i become a GM, i would extend my knowledge of skills, tips and events all around Flyff.
Give me the opportunity to help you and to guide you to a great flyffer. Although, since i am a law abiding female to all flyff and flyff pservers, i will not give out free items/weapons. Not everyone is perfect. But if you deserve it, you will get something that you won't expect.

well i guess my humor isn't so great, but someone once told me, sometimes humor can happen unintended.

I'm off. Please do consider me as a GM, it would probably be a 1 in 100 chance, but giving it a shot wouldn't hurt.

If you have any questions at all please, don't stress to send me an email!
beejanee@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Blu's GM Application =3
Page 1 of 1